Sourcing Areas of Specialization
Service Oriented Sales has been working with engineers for over 25 years to provide tight tolerance, precision OEM parts. This has tailored, but not limited us to, temperature sensing, fire protection, suppression and explosion prevention across all fields of applications.
- DC Solenoids-open frame
- DC Solenoids- enclosed
- Self Latching Solenoids
- Tubular Solenoids
- Push-pull Solenoid
- Rotary Solenoids
We supply custom valves across industries such a petro-chemical, gas, power station, paper & pulp, pharmacy, hygienic food, brewing, chemical, auto & motorcycle, utilities.
Ball / Gate / Globe / Check / Butterfly / Knife Gate / Diaghram / Needle / Y Strainer / Fitting
Best suited for small to medium size parts with higher volume requirements. Advantages include minimal secondary finishing operations, high production runs, economical, tighter tolerances, thin walls, and consistency.
100% recyclable materialIn some applications cast parts are preferred over plastic because they offer better strength, tolerate higher temperatures, and have a lower impact on the environment.
Disadvantages for die cast parts are weight (less than 30 grams/1oz) and size restrictions (24 inches/600mm), high initial costs, and some material limitations.
Best suited materials are copper, lead, aluminum, zinc, and tin based alloys
Best suited for parts that are small, include intricate design, and demand high reliability.
Advantages are accuracy, consistency, tight tolerances, thin walls, finished appearance, complex shapes, variety of alloys, and low material waste.
Disadvantages are increased piece price due to additional manufacturing processes, individual patterns required for each casting (increase tooling costs), and limited dimensions.
Most commonly used alloys are carbon, tool and alloy steel, and multiple grades of Stainless steel.
Best suited for parts that are simple in design and may be a large size
Advantages include low cost molds, low cost piece price, larger parts, and it produces less waste since material can be added to next run.
Disadvantages include surface finish, limited wall thickness, decreased tolerances, and lower porosity.
Common materials are aluminum alloys, brass alloys, cast iron and cast steel.
- Best suited to applications where tensile strength, ductility, impact and fracture toughness, along with material fatigue, are important.
- Advantages include optimal grain flow. Forged parts are free from internal voids and porosity that may be found in cast parts. The main characteristic of a forged part is integrity of the part.
- Other advantages include near net shape and require less secondary processes.
- Forged parts also generate very little scrap material.
- This process is advantageous in any applications that involve safety issues including aerospace, automotive, valves, and fire suppression.
- Disadvantages can be higher tooling cost, reduced tolerances, and higher piece price on low volumes.
Powder coating, painting, e-coating, black anodize, black oxide, polished, buffed, flat, shnny, anodize, silk screen, electroplate, chromate, passivate, nickel plate, electroless nickel plating,
These processes need to be controlled to offer the highest quality parts to market.
We eliminate the need to have a secondary company finish your parts. Precision machining is one of the services our network of suppliers provide to supply you a completed, tight tolerance product.
Our transformers are manufactured in China, Thailand, Indonesia, Taiwan and Singapore. Transformers are built to meet Agency Standards including UL, CSA, IEC-65, BS-415, SEMKO and VDE. Typical Applications include power supplies, telecom, LAN, lighting, industrial electronics.
- Core sizes include EI 35 thru 66.
- Both single or dual primaries are available.
- Both custom and standard transformers are available.
The companies we work with have been specializing in tool making and injection molding since 1981
- In house mold (tool) making capabilities.
- 60 injections machines from 50T-500T
- Printing/ultrasonic welding and assembly available.
OR we can supply the tool for your own in house manufacturing requirements
Standard materials available include but not limited to: ABS; Valox; HIPS;PP;PC;HDPE;PE;POM;SAM;Nylon;TPU;PVC; TPR:SBS:
″ SO Sales has been supplying quality products on time for the last 30 years to Kidde Fenwal, now a division of United Technology. As a strategic sourcing manager, I have visited their factories in China and Taiwan and was extremely pleased with their process control and technical capabilities. There are very few global sourcing agents in the U.S. that can assist companies source overseas. I recommend them highly and you will be able to see for yourself. ″Donald J. Pacheco
Supply Chain Manager United Technologies